Sunday, July 3, 2022

Modern photography



-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Here are some photos I took of the recent fireworks display for Canada Day (July 1, the official birthday of Canada). I have made images available for purchase from DepositPhotos, but I also negotiate individually if you want to buy them directly. I enjoyed the fireworks, and because I had my camera set up before the show, I was able to watch the show with my own eyes and trigger the camera when I thought something cool was about to go off. My camera sees slightly different things than I do, and this is how it can be used to reveal things that the eye cannot see. These long exposures show multiple explosions all as one single image.
 
If the PGP signature lines are something you have not seen before, please refer to my post about using PGP. 
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iHUEARYKAB0WIQTdEHZzdRj88+sPHs2DGTsp04R9UwUCYse/ugAKCRCDGTsp04R9
UxjrAP9QL4ztKqFInhfx3dgnD9X/JqaGc1PimR5fAjr+pF98DgEAsE5x/WQfjIX2
EDcAlfcKuqXGLsNrbjF2IolDesC8PwM=
=Ul07
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Post

Steam on Linux Mint Cinnamon

Most viewed